[vc_row][vc_column][vc_toggle title=”How many driving lessons does a person need to succeed?” open=”true” el_id=”1436651684335-314eb1d7-58cd”]
• The number of lessons a person needs is different for each candidate. WE can make an estimate of how many lessons you will require during the introductory lesson. A quick learner will require 20 to 25 lessons before the exam. If you are an average student, then you would require about 30 to 35 driving lessons before the first driving test
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Can I take a trial lesson first?”]
• At Safety Drivers, it is always possible to start with a one hour no-obligation trial lesson first. After the lesson you will get an advice from our driving instructors. This is also a great opportunity to make an initial contact with us before you decide whether you want to continue your driving course with us.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What does a refresher driving lessons cost in The Hague?”]
• The cost of the no-obligation trial lesson is € 35. A refresher lesson lasts 60 minutes. We can always negotiate a longer ride.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Should I pay cash or can I transfer the money to your account?”]
• Generally, you pay in cash after your lessons. You may also transfer the money, if you so desire. Talk with your driving instructor as to what is the easiest method.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How soon can I start?”]
• We have no waiting lists, and you can start pretty fast with your driving lessons. There are some popular days and times that are quickly fully booked. Therefore, how soon you can start depends on the day and the time that you can choose. The more flexible you are, the more you can sooner you can start.
To know if we have a slot free at your desired day and time, simply call us and see the possibilities. Our telephone number is 06-41282873 You may also register via the contact form and we will call you.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What are the timings of the lessons?”]
• The driving lesson times depend on the rush. In general, our timings are Monday to Friday: 8:00 to 21:00, and Saturday: 9:00 to 18:00. Your lessons days and times will vary depending on the instructor, and you may fix it in consultation with your driving instructor.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Would I get a regular driving instructor?”]
• In principle, you will be assigned a permanent instructor. Is your instructor is sick, we try to make sure that your replacement instruction continue with you. If you want to do classes when your regular inspector is on a break, you can go to another driving instructor on a temporary basis.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What if I find my instructor not good enough?”]
• Although we always try to estimate what type of learner you are and what fits best with your instructor, it can happen that it does not click between you and the driving instructor. In that case, always contact us. Often there is no problem to transfer to another instructor. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable during the lessons.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How long does a driving lesson last?”]
• One driving lesson lasts 60 minutes. Still, we recommend you to do lessons in blocks of 1.5 or 2 hours. This will give you much more time to practice erroneous tasks, and pick up your end of the course material much faster. The best and fastest results are achieved when you do weekly lessons of 2 x 2 hours.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Can I take individual driving instruction instead of a whole package?”]
• It is always possible to pay per lesson. But a complete package makes it easy for you, as you do not have to arrange for payment every time you complete your lesson
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”From which places do you deliver driving lessons?”]
• We pick up in The Hague, Rijswijk, Voorburg, Leidschendam, Delft, Delfgauw, Zoetermeer, Nootdorp, Wateringen Kwintsheul, Naaldwijk, Poeldijk, Monster, Honselersdijk, Voorschoten, and Pijnacker. For students from Leiden, and other parts of the country, we can arrange for taxi pick up at CS Den Haag or Holland Spoor.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How quickly can I get my driver’s license at Safety Drivers?” el_id=”1436652137947-96b0e948-8fbe”]
• Depending on the number of classes you have taken and whether you are following an intensive course you may get your license anywhere between 10 to 60 days. The maximum length of a session is four hours, so 40 hours is possible in a 10 day course. (Do keep it in mind that we do have to set aside some time for waiting, and therefore it is practical that we follow lessons as per the packages in place.)
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What is the average number of lessons?” el_id=”1436652137083-299bdeb3-4f13″]
• An average candidate will have 30 to 40 classes before the first test.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How do I create new follow-up appointment?” el_id=”1436652136500-190a8e56-da1d”]
• A new follow-up appointment can be made after the first lesson in your driving instructor. We always advise to book ahead for a few weeks, because then you will have the choice of the best times, and you will not have to avoid classes once a week because there is no place anymore.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Can I pay in installments?” el_id=”1436652135366-6424944a-ff90″]
• For packages, it is always possible to pay in several installments. For this, we add a cost of € 10 per month. You will receive an e-mail invoice, so you can keep track of the amount to be paid every month. You do not have to pay Safety Drivers all installments before taking an exam. You can continue to pay the monthly installments by walking in, even after you pass the driving test. However, you may have to be working, or find someone to stand guarantee for you.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”I am 17 years old. Can I follow driving lessons?”]
• Yes, you can start 2toDRive from 16.5 years. You can have the driving test the day you turn 17. If you are successful, you can be on the road guided by your chosen instructor, until your 18th birthday. You do not have to wait until 18 before you finally can begin lessons. Click here for more details about 2toDrive
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What exactly are the driver training steps?” el_id=”1436652463036-dcd52018-ab29″]
• The Driver training steps is a modulated training course consists of four modules. As soon as you gain full control in one module, you may proceed to the next module. Each module ends with a test. Modules Part 1: vehicle control, and Part 2 : Control of simple maneuvers and traffic situations are conducted by an instructor of our traffic school. Part 3 : the mid-term TTT test and the practical examination are conducted by an examiner of the CBR. Due to a clear structure and design of the driving course, you take the RIS training faster, with lesser lessons. Read the brochure of the CBR: RIS Student Directory for further information on the RIS program.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What does a driving lesson cost per hour?” el_id=”1436652461882-4cd9a26a-9fa2″]
• We give driving lessons from € 35.00 per hour. Click here for additional prices.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Do you also give lessons in automated machines?” el_id=”1436652460850-4046d4ef-ac36″]
• Through our fellow school FastLane, you can take lessons in an automatic car. You can make a request before signing up with us, and we will send your application to Fast Lane. Click here to register for a driving lesson in an automatic car.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What does a car driving test cost?” el_id=”1436652459868-98b8f6a8-725b”]
• The cost of a driving test consists of two parts. One part is CBR payment and one part consists of booking fees, the hire of cars, and instructor charges during the exam. We charge € 250.00 for a practical exam, including costs and EV drive for an hour. Many driving schools are not honest about the total price and only mention the exam price € 187.20, without disclosing the price for EV driving. EV will cost € 27.80 and driving costs will be additional € 35.00.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What is a (EV) Personal Declaration?” el_id=”1436652457676-c0abe1a9-1d04″]
• A Personal Statement is a form with questions about your physical and mental state. For the license you should not only have driving skills but also be medically fit. You can make your own request card in advance, and read and answer to the questions. If you can answer all questions with “no,”, we can submit the self-declaration online. The CBR will add the cost of this from our current account debit. During the exam you will have to place your signature, in the presence of the examiner, to the effect that all questions are answered truthfully. If you answer one or more of these questions as “yes”, then you need to purchase a Declaration Paper from the town hall. You will then have to completed this EV, attach a note from a doctor, and send it to the CBR. The CBR will assess whether you are suitable for driving a motor vehicle or whether an additional investigation is required.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How can I pass the practical exam?” el_id=”1436652456751-b864c15d-d227″]
• First you have to apply for TTT or the practical exam. You can do this by performing the following steps:
1. Go to the site: mijn.cbr.nl
2. Login with you DigiD code
3. Enter the following school number: 1257X8 to empower Safety Drivers
4. As soon as we receive a report from the CBR, and we will contact you to book a consultation for TTT exam date and time.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”I’m very much against traveling down. How do I handle this?” el_id=”1436652455478-add61b15-e35d”]
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What should I bring to the practical exam?”]
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How do I authorize the driving school?” el_id=”1436652905635-24992428-900f”]
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”The switch does not work, what now?”]
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”I’m very much against traveling down. How do I handle this?”]
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”I am not satisfied with my current driving, can I continue with your lessons?”]
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Can I take theory training with you while leatning driving elsewhere?”]
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Do you sell textbooks?”]
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”When you start theory lessons?”]
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How do I apply my theory exam?”]
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Should I get my theory before I start classes?” el_id=”1436686745122-7b8c1518-8c1e”]
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Where is your theory center?” el_id=”1436686742107-502e3d5f-48ef”]
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Can I have my theory also practice online?” el_id=”1436686741445-efe8975c-c3d3″]
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How long is my certificate valid theory?” el_id=”1436686740726-c23a2511-5fb9″]
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What should I bring to the theory?” el_id=”1436686740076-4b4894c6-f159″]
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What should I do at the exam center?”]
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”The theory exam consists of two parts.” el_id=”1436686996726-1cd45cfb-527d”]